Rules of Conduct
- Consumption/possession of any open food or beverage container is prohibited (including alcohol).
- Smoking of any kind, including tobacco, smokeless tobacco, vapor and electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
- Pets (non-service animals) may only be brought on the bus in a secured pet carrier.
- Carts/strollers must be folded and secured and not be blocking the aisle or emergency exits.
- Shirts, Pants (bottoms) and shoes must be worn at all times on the bus.
- Headphones must be used when playing electronic devices, limit the sound to only the user.
- Panhandling, soliciting, littering and vandalism are not allowed.
- Do not engage in disruptive, disturbing, or aggressive behavior. This includes cursing and shouting.
- All weapons, be they real, fake, or close resemblance to real are absolutely prohibited.
- Do not cross or stand in front of the bus after exiting, unless to remove a bicycle (notify driver first).
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times until the bus comes to a complete stop at your destination.
- No standing, changing seats, opening windows or doors, while the bus is in motion.
- Any illegal activity in or around the bus is prohibited and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- The driver has the right and the obligation to enforce rules for the safety of everyone. The police will be called if the driver is unable to resolve the situation.
Bluegrass RIDE is a service of Blue Grass Community Action Partnership which also offers a variety of other transportation and community services throughout the Bluegrass Region. For more information:
© 2022 - Blue Grass Community Action Partnership