Our mission is to provide safe, reliable, and affordable transportation for all members of the general public in 11 counties* of central Kentucky. We operate accessible demand response and deviated fixed route transit service for the general public, as well as provide lifeline transportation for clients of Medicaid and other social service programs.
*Anderson, Boyle, Casey, Franklin, Garrard, Jessamine, Lincoln, Mercer, Scott, Washington, and Woodford Counties (and key connections to/from Fayette County).
We improve quality of life, increase personal opportunity, and support economic development in the communities we serve by connecting workers, visitors, families, students, seniors, and citizens with mobility challenges to grocery stores, clinics, schools, services, regional hubs, and jobs. Through cooperative public and private efforts, we are committed to providing effective and efficient public transportation services to citizens of the communities we serve.
- Safe: Safely transporting passengers to their destinations.
- Reliable: Achieving and maintaining maximum standards of performance.
- Affordable: Operating with low fares to aid personal opportunity and local economic vitality.
- Effective: Meeting the transportation needs of the communities we serve.
- Efficient: Operating a variety of services that are cost-effective.
- Courteous: Treating our customers with friendliness, respect, and compassion.
Proudly serving our communities by providing transportation for all…for life!