During 2023 Bluegrass RIDE will introduce expanded public transit service throughout the Bluegrass Region.
- New local routes will provide fare-free transit services in Georgetown, Danville and Nicholasville. Buses will run hourly, Monday through Saturday.
- Regional inter-city routes will connect Georgetown, Danville, Nicholasville and Frankfort with Lexington, Monday through Friday. Regional routes will serve downtown Lexington, UK and the VA Hospital. Riders will be able to connect to Lextran and Greyhound.
- Scheduled service (no reservation required)
- Brand new, climate-controlled buses that are fully wheelchair accessible and accommodate bikes.
- And easy automatic trip planning in Google Maps.
Route maps and schedules will be added to this website as they are finalized.